Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Section A, short questions analyzed

A few times recently I have been asked "what questions come up in Section A?".

Unlike the long questions in Section B, where there is a couple of Topics that are bankers such as Supply, Demand & Elasticities, Market Structures and Factors of Production, there is no guarantees with the Short Questions. Basically anything can come up  in section A (the short questions). There is usually a couple of definitions and a couple of questions requiring calculation, but absolutely anything can be asked in Section A

Exam Analysis
I did a little analysis and below are the most common topics.


I feel the best thing to do is practice, practice, practice.... Answer as many questions as you can!!!


*** Starting over the Easter break I will be doing some more exam analysis and I will be posting sample questions Topic by Topic in the weeks leading up to the big day in June! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment